Applications are invited for 2021 Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade International Scholarships at AUT in New Zealand. The scholarship is offered to high achieving students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution. The purpose of MFAT’s scholarships schemes is to enhance the skills, training and knowledge of selected individuals and thereby build capacity to contribute to the sustainable development of key areas in their home country.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Value of Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: February 24, 2021
- Applicants must have a previous year’s degree (or equivalent) with a good academic result.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
How to apply
Applicants are to secure admission to an undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the Auckland University of Technology. And they will be considered automatically for the scholarship
For more information, visit the official website