Applications are invited for 2021 ARC PhD Scholarships for International Students at University of Adelaide, Australia. The bursary is open for the academic year 2021/22. The scholarships are available for brilliant students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences. Adelaide University was established in 1874 as one of the world’s leading universities. It offers specialized expertise, innovative ideas, and solutions to problems of study. It provides many programmes of learning.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and a stipend of AUD$28,092
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed their qualifying master’s program of study.
- Must enrol as a commencing student in a full-time PhD research program.
- candidate’s mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the University.
- If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
How to Apply
First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, they can apply online for this funding programme. And must email a summary of your application for admission to Professor Mathai Varghese (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Application for Australian Research Council PhD Research Scholarship – Coarse Geometry: a novel approach to the Callias index & topological matter” in the subject heading.
- academic certificates
For more information, visit the official webpage