Applications are invited for 2021 International Postdoctoral Position in Protein chemistry at Finsen Laboratory/BRIC in Denmark. Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the International Postdoctoral Position in Denmark. The University of Copenhagen funds this studentship for the academic session 2021/2022. This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a postdoctoral degree in Protein chemistry at Finsen Laboratory/BRIC.
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Not Known
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Monthly salary starts at 34,600 DKK/ approx. 4,650 Euro (April 2020-level). Depending on qualifications, a supplement may be negotiated. The employer will pay an additional 17.1 % to your pension fund Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Application Deadline: January 19, 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Protein chemistry at Finsen Laboratory/BRIC
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You have a PhD in Life Science
- You are highly experienced in working with structure-function relationships in purified proteins, preferably using various biophysical methods such as SPR, MST, SAXS, and nano-DSF.
- You have an active interest in pursuing underlying mechanisms in disease-related proteins involved in intravascular lipolysis
- Proven ability to envision, plan and execute a research project
- Proficient communication skills and ability to work in teams to foster synergy in creativity
- Excellent English skills are written and spoken
- Experience in conducting in vivo studies in mice is an advantage but not prerequisite.
- Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
How to Apply
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of up to 3 particularly relevant papers
For more information, visit the official webpage