Applications are invited for 2021 Lavinia Sinclair PhD international awards at Murdoch University, Australia. The aim of the scholarship is to recognise talent of students in Australia, Murdoch University is providing the Lavinia Sinclair PhD Scholarships. The programme is open for domestic and international students. The programme is available to talented students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme within the Preservation of native trees and soils at Murdoch University. The programme is designed for the academic session 2021/2022.
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Preservation of native trees and soils.
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to $30,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Must have completed a Masters by research degree or an Honours degree (Australian H2A or H1, or equivalent).
- Must have experience in a related discipline.
- Must have well-developed leadership abilities and the ability to function as an interdisciplinary and college member effectively.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
How to Apply
All the interested participants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. Candidates have to submit all your application documents to Professor Giles Hardy (Hardy@murdoch.edu.au)
- A detailed CV,
- Expression of interest (one page maximum)
- Reference from an academic supervisor.