Applications are invited for 2021 International Fellowships in Crop Physiology at University of Copenhagen in Denmark. The University of Copenhagen promotes research and teaching of the highest international standard. Rich in tradition and modern in outlook, the University gives students and staff the opportunity to cultivate their talent in an ambitious and informal environment.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Awards: DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750)
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- Applicants should hold an MSc or an equivalent academic degree in natural product biochemistry, molecular biology, metabolomics, plant and yeast genetics, or in cell organelle and enzyme isolation.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- Applicants must have good academic records
How to apply
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
For more information, visit the official website