Applications are invited for 2021 Trust International PhD and Masters Awards at UCSI University in Malaysia. The Scholarship is for high-achieving students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution. Successful applicants will be awarded a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University
- Type: PhD/Masters
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research
- Value of Award: Full or partial tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Application Deadline: January 2021
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honours with a minimum CGPA 3.3.
- Doctorate programmes applicants must have a master’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must have enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How to apply
Applicants are secure admission in their master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research at UCSI University. After taking admission, candidates can download and submit the award application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CV/ Resume
- Essay/personal statement
- Passports copy valid for minimum 18 months with all the pages including the cover page (in colour)
- Research Proposal (For DBA/PhD Programmes)
For more information, visit the official website