Applications are invited for 2021 UNSW PhD Scholarship in Energy Storage Project SONAR for International Students in Australia for 2021/2022 academic session. The project offers an opportunity for the PhD candidate to join an exciting critical energy storage area and be part of an international research consortium.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Course Level: PhD
- Eligible Countries: All counties
- Eligible field: PhD degree programme in Energy Storage Project SONAR.
- Award: $28,092 per annum living expenses
- Number of Awards: Not Know
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of a First-Class Honours degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
- Applicants must demonstrate research capability (through undergraduate or Master’s Thesis) in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
- Applicants must meet the documents required at the University of New South Wales.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the University.
- Applicants are recommending satisfying the English language requirement of the University.
How to Apply
For more information, visit the official webpage