Applications are invited for 2021 ETS Internal Master’s and PhD Scholarships for international Students in Canada. The aim of the scholarship is to encourage the education of high-performing students in Canada, the ÉTS School of Technology is offering the Internal Masters and Doctorate International Scholarships for the session 2021/2022. The funding programme is available to support impressive candidates who want to undertake a master’s and doctorate degree at the ÉTS School of Technology.
- University or Organization: ÉTS School of Technology, Québec
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s and doctorate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Award: Master’s: $5,000 (1 semester), Doctorate: $7,500 (1 semester)
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
- Must be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s (with thesis) or PhD program at the University.
- Must not be in an extension period.
- Must not hold a reward of $10,000 or more per year obtained in a competition/selection process.
- Master’s candidates must have a cumulative average of at least 3, 5/4.3 in the current program of studies.
- PhD candidates must have passed the doctoral exam (DGA1030).
- Applicants must have previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with specific curricular requirements.
- ÉTS School of Technology will provide an award for masters: $5,000 (1 semester) and for doctorate: $7,500 (1 semester)
- Applicants who have not been conducted in the English language; you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
How to Apply
certified copies of their academic transcripts and other supporting completed documentation. PDF documents to send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit the official webpage.