Applications are invited for 2021 EU Horizon PhD Positions for UK and EU Students at Swansea University in UK. The university provides world-class education quality to the students. The educational programme is available for highly talented UK and EU students who want to apply for the PhD degree programme at the university.
- University: Swansea University
- Course Level: PhD
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Field of Study: The sponsorship will be awarded for Vitro Systems; Cell Biology; Cell Culture; Toxicology; Particles
- Awards: scholarship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of approximately £15,714 over 3.5 years.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK/EU candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 26 February 2021
- Applicants must be UK/EU students who have a minimum of an upper second-class Honours degree in a Life Sciences associated discipline (e.g., biology, biochemistry, toxicology)
- Applicants must have laboratory experience (e.g., cell culture techniques, biochemical assays)
- Applicants must have willingness to learn and have a basic level of information technology skills.
- Candidate must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- For candidates, whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 (with 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
How to Apply
Letter of motivation
CV (with details of two references)
For more information, visit the official webpage.