Applications are invited for 2021 ESRC South-east Network for Social Sciences (SeNSS) PhD Scholarships for International Students at University of Roehampton in UK. The University of Roehampton will provide Fully Funded Doctoral Studentships & Maintenance Stipend £17,285 for maintenance and fees covered.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Award: Tuition and £17,285 for maintenance
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Eligible Field of Studies: Doctoral degree programme in two pathways – education and social anthropology.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- Applicants must be the UK, EU and international students are eligible for a full award (fees plus annual stipend).
- Applicants must have gained at least a 2.1 in your bachelor’s degree for 1+3 awards (Masters plus PhD); you must have a valid, and ESRC-recognized, Master’s degree for +3 (PhD-only) awards.
- Applicants are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
How to apply
For more information, visit the official website