Applications are invited for 2021 Fully Funded American University of Beirut (AUB) Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program in Lebanon. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses, and field work in addition to the courses for their degree.
- Eligible applicants: Nationals of Africa, Nationals of Lebanon, Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
- Application Deadline: March 18th 2021
- Academic promise
Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
Proof of meeting RUSE (Readiness for University Studies in English) requirement
How to apply
Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account and upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online graduate application.
- Employment record for every working member of the family (For parents if dependent, for spouse if married)
- Submit proof of meeting Readiness for University Studies in English (RUSE) requirement by April 19, 2021 the latest.
- Bank statement(s) for working family member(s) (If an applicant is married please provide for spouse and yourself)
- Proof of asset ownership (land, home, car, )
- Any additional document that supports the information in the application
- For applicants residing in Lebanon:
- Family civil status record issued within the previous three months
- Employment record for every working member of the family 3. For each dependent child enrolled at school or university, recent school certificate of registration showing annual tuition fees
- Car registration form for each car owned
- Proof of home ownership in Lebanon
- Proof of land ownership in Lebanon
- UNHCR registration certificates for Syrian applicants if applicable
For more information, visit the official webpage