Applications are invited for 2021 Otto Koenigsberger Masters Scholarship for International Students at University College London in UK. The scholarships are for students who want to apply for the full-time degree program in the Development Planning Unit at the Institution. And it covers partial remission of tuition fees, and applicants must provide satisfactory written evidence of funding the balance of their tuition fees and their living expenses. The award value is up to £5,000 toward tuition fees.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters level (MSc)
- Value of Award: Up to £5,000 toward tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- Applicants must be classified as an overseas student and be commencing full-time study for a Master’s degree in the Development Planning Unit
- Applicants must hold and have accepted an unconditional offer of a place at DPU.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
How to apply
Interested applicants are to secure admission in MSc degree program at the University College London. After that, Applicants should contact DPU Programme Administrator via email: email@example.com
For more information, visit the official website