Applications are invited for 2021 Science Masters Scholarships for International Students at University of Strathclyde in UK. Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who complete a scholarship application form and can demonstrate excellent academic performance (current and/ or previously gained) and any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Value of Award: £3,000- £5,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Eligible Field: Postgraduate taught master’s degree in chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- Applicants must be full-time international fee-paying students holding an offer of admission for a master’s degree.
- Applicants must be self-funded
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
How to apply
For more information, visit the official website