Applications are invited for 2021 Hungarian State International PhD, Masters and Bachelors Schoilarship at Eötvös Loránd University in Hungary. The scholarships are for foreign higher education students, graduates, lecturers, and researchers who would like to gain further knowledge and experience in Hungarian higher education institutions, research, or art institutes.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral
- Value of Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 4
- Application Deadline: February 25, 2021
- Applicants must have a valid educational work plan, or a bilateral agreement signed by the Hungarian Government or the Ministry of Human Capacities and the relevant ministry of the given country or territory.
- Applicants must have a previous year’s degree or certificates with a good academic result.
- Applicants are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
How to apply
For more information, visit the official website