Applications are invited for 2021 International PhD Scholarships in Advanced Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) Techniques at University of Queensland in Australia. This scholarship is for deserving students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution. The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually and Single Overseas Student Health Cover ($3,420) is also available.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Award: $28,597 and Single Overseas Student Health Cover ($3,420)
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Application Deadline: July 12, 2021
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized University with a good result.
- Applicants must have an official Ph.D. supervisor who is affiliated with a recognized institution and research organization.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
How to apply
For more information, visit the official website