Applications are invited for 2021 KUAS-E PhD and Masters Scholarships at Kyoto University of Advanced Science in Japan. The Scholarships is for International Students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution. The Kyoto University of Advanced Science will provide tuition reduction (100%, 50% or 30%) and admission fee reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Master’s and Doctoral
- Value of Awards: For Master’s degree up to 100% and doctoral degree 100% tuition-fee
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
- Masters students must have comprehensive understanding of fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Masters students must be eager to tackle contemporary problems and find solutions that contribute to the future of society on a global scale.
- Masters students must be motivated to confront a multitude of issues by developing scientific and academic expertise in their chosen specializations.
- PhD Candidates must have obtained a master’s degree or equivalent qualification with specialized knowledge in fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering.
- PhD Candidates must be eager to tackle complex contemporary issues and find innovative solutions contributing to the future of society from a global perspective.
- PhD Candidates must be strongly motivated to confront many issues by pursuing the highest level of scientific and academic expertise in their chosen field.
How to apply
Interested applicants are to take admission in the master’s and doctoral degree program at the Kyoto University of Advanced Science. Afterward, they have received an invitation to apply for scholarship via the online application portal.
For more information, visit the official website