Applications are invited for 2021 Taylor’s Research Excellence International PhD and master’s Scholarships at Taylor’s University in Malaysia. Taylor’s University provides an award for PhD at 75% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 36 months (full-time study), Monthly stipend of RM1, 900 and 100% thesis examination fee waiver and for Master’s: 75% tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 24 months (full-time study), Monthly stipend of RM1, 500 and 100% thesis examination fee waiver.
- Eligible Countries: Any country
- Type: PhD & Master’s
- Value of Award: Up to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Applicants must have a master’s degree (Coursework/Mixed mode) with CGPA 3.50 or by Research mode from any recognized local/foreign university.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with CGPA 3.00 from any recognized local/foreign university.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to apply
For more information, visit the official website