Applications are invited for 2021 Fully Funded International PhD Scholarships in Holographic Composite Higgs at Swansea University in UK. The Scholarship is cofounded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) is awarded to individuals who are willing to study for a degree program at Swansea University – UK.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Worth: covers UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285 (2020-21). RTSG support of £1000 per annum is also provided.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Applicants must have a First, Upper Second-Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants must be International students.
How to apply
Applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD programme at Swansea University. After being registered, candidates must download and complete the research application form and Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Form and return them to the College of Science. Please email the documents to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk and put ‘EPSRC 32 SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022’ in the email subject header.
For more information, visit the official website